Vegan spinach, potato and bean dry curry. How To Make Vegan Chickpea, Sweet Potato And Spinach Curry: (For ingredients and full instructions see the recipe card below). Potato Aloo & Green Beans Indian Dry Fry Recipe vegan #howtocook #vegan #vegetarianrecipes Another curry from the how to cook great food stable of video. This delicious curry with spinach is currently my favorite vegan dinner meal because Use kale instead of spinach for a delicious variation.
Add the potatoes and spinach along with the drained kidney beans and mix well. Let the Instant Pot release all pressure or, if. This easy spinach, chickpea and potato curry will some become a family favourite. You can cook Vegan spinach, potato and bean dry curry using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan spinach, potato and bean dry curry
- Prepare 3 of potatoes peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of butter beans rinsed and drained.
- It's 1 of big bag washed chopped swiss chard.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tsp of each of salt, mustard seeds, cumin seeds and masala.
- You need 2 of dry red chillis (seeds in).
- You need 2-3 tbsp of oil.
Try our lightly-spiced vegan curry for a wholesome midweek meal for four. Make the most of storecupboard ingredients such as chickpeas and chopped tomatoes in this flavoursome dish. Add the stock and curry paste and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Warmly Spiced Chickpea Sweet Potato Spinach Curry.
Vegan spinach, potato and bean dry curry instructions
- Boil your potatoes.
- Fry onion until soft then add all spices and fry till fragrant.
- Add spinach and allow to cook down.
- Add potatoes and fry till covered in spices.
- Add beans, mix well and simmer for 5mins.
- Enjoy this with roti and chutney.
Its a use up whatever you have kind of curry. Use beans of choice, squash or sweet potato, greens To make this oil-free: Heat a skillet over medium heat. When the skillet is hot, add cumin seeds and dry roast until fragrant. Add spinach, potatoes, chickpeas, and water. Heidi Turunen is a self taught raw vegan chef, food photographer and the owner of Rawlicious Delicious.