Sig's German Green Herb Sauce.
You can cook Sig's German Green Herb Sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sig's German Green Herb Sauce
- You need half of a bunch, (or more) of garden cress, parsley, chives and dill.
- You need 2 leaves of chard.
- You need 4 of small spring onions.
- You need 1 tsp of each dried chervil and dried wild garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of German style mild mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of juice of lemon.
- You need 1 of dill pickled gherkin (optional).
- You need 1 pinch of sugar.
- It's 100 grams of yoghurt or soured cream.
- Prepare 250 grams of creme fraiche.
- Prepare 8 of hardboiled eggs.
Sig's German Green Herb Sauce instructions
- Chop all the fresh ingredients by hand very finely, so that they may not become bitter.
- In a large bowl mix them with all the other ingredients except the eggs and mustard..
- You can blend them when all mixed just to get them a little finer for a split second after mixing. Stir in the mustard. Chill in fridge for at least two hours, best overnight..
- Serve the eggs either chopped up into the sauce or on a plate with sauce poured over them. It is a cold sauce, serve it with whatever else you fancy. It goes wonderful with new potatoes.