Vickys Chargrilled Chicken, Potato & Chorizo Salad with Paprika Dressing.
You can have Vickys Chargrilled Chicken, Potato & Chorizo Salad with Paprika Dressing using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Chargrilled Chicken, Potato & Chorizo Salad with Paprika Dressing
- It's 200 grams of pre-boiled potatoes, cut into chunks.
- Prepare 200 grams of cold chargrilled chicken, sliced.
- Prepare 60 grams of sundried tomatoes, whole or sliced.
- It's 2 of yellow bell peppers, diced.
- It's 2 of red bell peppers, diced.
- It's 60 grams of chorizo sausage cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 40 grams of manchego (ewes) cheese or any other cut into small cubes (Violife is a tasty coconut-based vegan brand of 'cheese').
- Prepare 160 grams of mixed salad leaves - baby spinach, rocket, red chard, mixed lettuce.
- You need of Paprika Dressing.
- It's 4 tbsp of water.
- It's 3 tsp of tomato puree.
- You need 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of maple syrup or agave nectar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It's 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic puree.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
Vickys Chargrilled Chicken, Potato & Chorizo Salad with Paprika Dressing instructions
- To make the dressing, combine all ingredients in a small bowl, whisking the oil in last and slowly. Adjust to suit your taste and leave in the fridge to chill.
- Place the salad leaves on plates with half of the sliced chicken. Add the sundried tomatoes, slice them if you like or leave them whole.
- Put the cubed chorizo in a frying pan and heat until the grease starts to come out. Remove the chorizo with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add the diced peppers to the pan and when almost softened add the boiled potato chunks and chorizo back in to warm through.
- Divide between the plates then top with the rest of the chicken and the cubed cheese.
- Drizzle the dressing over the food and around the plate and serve immediately.