Green Smoothie with Peanut Butter. Imagine a luxuriously creamy green smoothie that tastes like a dessert but is made with nutritious foods like peanut butter, bananas, and kale. Just one note on peanut butter. Read the ingredient list in the supermarket and go for the brands that only list peanuts (and maybe salt).
A creamy, sweet vegan green smoothie with banana, peanut butter, spinach, flaxseed, berries, and almond milk. This simple smoothie is loaded with fresh spinach leaves, banana, peanut butter and Greek yogurt. I'm kind of obsessed with bananas. You can cook Green Smoothie with Peanut Butter using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Smoothie with Peanut Butter
- You need 2 Cups of Green Swiss Chard, washed with the vein removed.
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
- It's 1/2 Cup of pineapple.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Chunky or Smooth Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ice.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Plain Yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
Now before I even came close to trying a green smoothie, the thought of it made me nauseous and sick to my stomach. Especially when peanut butter and chocolate are involved. This one also happens to be naturally sweetened with honey, and it's packed with protein to get my new mom friends through long days (and even longer nights). Here's the link for the Chocolate Peanut Butter Green Smoothie recipe.
Green Smoothie with Peanut Butter instructions
- Slice the cucumber, chop the Swiss chard, peel and slice the banana. Peel the pineapple, remove the core and chop roughly..
- Add all ingredients except the ice to a blender and blend..
- Once smooth with a few bits that need more work, add the ice and blend..
- Add more water if you find the smoothie thick..
Peanut butter gives this vegan green smoothie some depth. Chocolate Peanut Butter Green Smoothie: Ingredients & Substitutions. Regular peanut butter can be substituted for the peanut butter powder, however it will increase the total amount of calories in this peanut butter smoothie! The best green smoothie with frozen banana, peanut butter and baby spinach. I have a hard time getting all my veggies in so making a smoothie with a couple handfuls of spinach is a great way for me to boost my leafy greens intake.