Roasted Root Veggies+Pine Nuts.
You can cook Roasted Root Veggies+Pine Nuts using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Root Veggies+Pine Nuts
- It's 4 of large carrots.
- You need 4 of beets, skinned.
- It's of 6 leaves (french) chard.
- It's 1/5 cup of pine nuts.
- Prepare 1 of whole garlic flower.
- You need of Salt, pepper.
- It's of Olive oil.
- It's of 1 cup fresh parsley.
Roasted Root Veggies+Pine Nuts instructions
- Set oven to 350. Cut the garlic’s top off, separate cloves into a flower. Remove excess peeling. Pour in olive oil. Bake for 30min..
- Chop vegetables up while garlic bakes. Mix with olive oil. Add one teaspoon salt and one pepper on top. Bake at 350F for 20min..
- Roast pine nuts in a pan for 30seconds. Set aside..
- Remove garlic from the oven. Remove excess peel. Use a fork to pulp the garlic in a bowl. Add less than a teaspoon of salt. Push through a strainer to remove the peel..
- Add pine nuts, garlic and parsley to the baking vegetables for five minutes..