Crispy Chicken Parmesan. Parmesan Crusted Chicken has a crispy parmesan crust with tender juicy chicken. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and onion powder. Coat the chicken in flour, then egg, and then bread crumbs.
This crispy chicken parm is the BEST Chicken Parmesan recipe ever. Serve it with cauliflower mash with browned butter for the ultimate low-carb meal! This Chicken Parmesan is comfort food at. You can cook Crispy Chicken Parmesan using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 3 of -Boneless skinless Chicken Breast(cut in half and pounded out).
- Prepare 11/2 cups of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1 of -cup grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika, cumin, Italian seasoning, onion & garlic powder,.
- It's of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of -eggs (beaten).
- Prepare 1 of -cup milk.
- Prepare 1 of -jar pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's of Pasta of choice1.
- It's 1-2 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
Easy chicken wings are baked instead of fried for a healthier options then tossed in a mouthwatering garlic parmesan sauce! Still crispy and delicious as ever! Parmesan Crusted Chicken is a quick and easy recipe to make for dinner. Thin chicken cutlets are breaded in parmesan, egg, and panko bread crumbs, then pan fried until crispy!
Crispy Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and cook your pasta according to the package directions. When pasta is done drain and add butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning; toss and set aside..
- Cut chicken breasts in half, wash and pound out to 1/3" thick..
- Turn on stove top range to medium high heat..
- Blend together eggs and milk and a dash of pepper and salt for egg wash..
- Mix together bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, grated parmesan cheese, cumin, onion and garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste..
- Dip chicken breasts into egg wash then dredge through the bread crumb mixture..
- Place chicken into a skillet with hot olive oil and sear both sides for 2 minutes...
- After searing the chicken breasts; place then in a oil sprayed baking glass or pan..
- Top with pasta sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese..
- Bake @ 375 degrees for 20 minutes..
- Remove let cool down and serve over a bed of garlic noodles..
Crispy, golden Parmesan Crusted Chicken breasts taste just like schnitzel without the carb-loaded guilt! Parmesan Crusted Chicken is an incredible low carb, Keto approved and gluten free recipe. FOR US, chicken breasts prepared this way is a nice reminder of when abalone was found in markets and menus on the West Coast. These days, abalone is scarce, so my. Gary Rhodes' Parmesan chicken recipe is a quick way to jazz up chicken breasts.