Fried zucchini and squash pasta. Add fried zucchini and any juices, basil-parsley oil, edamame or peas, lemon zest, capers and mozzarella. Stir gently together, then season generously with salt and pepper. I have leftover squash and zucchini in the fridge, and now an insanely strong desire to fry them all!
Whether You Serve It As A Side Or An Appetizer, This Restaurant Style Fried Zucchini Is A Family Favorite. Fried To Perfection, This Dish Is Simply Addicting, Especially Dipped In Ranch And Marinara! Follow our recipe to make Italian-style fried zucchini blossoms in a light, crisp batter. You can cook Fried zucchini and squash pasta using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried zucchini and squash pasta
- It's 1 of green zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash.
- You need 1 packages of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 2 of Jars spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of basil.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of thyme.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of vegetable oil.
The fresh flowers of zucchini dipped in a light, airy batter and fried until crisp and golden make a fantastic treat. Also, put a few paper towels on a large plate so you have a good resting spot for the squash and zucchini to drain once they're done cooking. This pasta with zucchini is nothing short of amazingness. Shocking, I know, because nobody likes pasta.
Fried zucchini and squash pasta step by step
- Cook and Drain noodles. Preheat oven to 350.
- In med. bowl beat milk and egg together and set aside..
- On a plate combine flour and seasonings and mix together..
- Cut up zucchini and squash in chips and dip in the egg mixture then coat in the flour mixture. Repeat until all pieces are coated..
- In skillet heat oil. Fry zucchini and squash chips until crispy on both sides. Repeat until gone..
- Combine one jar of sauce with the noodles and pour into a baking dish..
- Pour second jar of sauce over the top and layer with alternating zucchini and squash chips. Top with cheese and bake until melted..
Chewy al dente pasta is half of the success to a tasty pasta with zucchini and tomatoes. I add al dente pasta directly from the pot to the skillet without draining. Using the tongs or a pasta fork, transfer the pasta from the water directly to the skillet with the squash and toss well to coat. Zucchini and summer squash are totally interchangeable when it comes to gratins. Keep it simple with a crispy breadcrumb and Parm topping, or go for It's wonderful hot or cold, on its own, spooned over pasta or grains, topped with a fried egg, and so much more.