Chicken parmesan. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets.
Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite! You can have Chicken parmesan using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken parmesan
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh mozzarella.
- It's 1/4 cup of basil (fresh).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
- You need 1 of tsb olive oil.
- You need 4 of Boneless chicken breasts.
- You need of Salt and ground black pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- You need of All purpose flour.
Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. Cut a pocket into each chicken breast. Stuff the pockets evenly with the mozzarella cheese.
Chicken parmesan instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees c.
- Pound the breasts to be flat and marinate with salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs and set aside.
- Mix crumbs and the permesan then set aside.
- Sprinkle flour on chicken evenly on both sides.
- Dip flour coated chicken in eggs and transfer into the bread crumbs mixture then let after coating let it rest aside for like 10 minutes.
- Heat oil and let the chicken simmer inside for at least 4 minutes it will finish in the oven.
- Place chicken a baking tray with the chopped basil and tomato sauce.
- Layer each breast with equal amounts of cheese.
- Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes.
Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti. So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. The BEST Chicken Parmesan How to Make Chicken Parmesan What to serve with this chicken parmesan recipe This baked chicken parmesan is golden brown crispy chicken breasts smothered in marinara sauce and melted cheese. A lighter take on the classic chicken parmesan that tastes like something you'd.