Baked Chicken Parmesan. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! Made with homemade marinara sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken.
This baked chicken parmesan is delicious. Chicken Parmesan has to be one of the easiest and tastiest ways of preparing chicken, don't you agree? Healthy oven baked chicken parmesan is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside with no frying required. You can have Baked Chicken Parmesan using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- You need of Barilla Pasta Sauce, Tomato & Basil - 24 oz jar.
- It's 16 oz of Fettuccine.
- It's 8 oz of Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare Block of mozzarella cheese 8 oz.
- Prepare of Bread Crumbs, Italian Style - 15 oz can.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It's of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Vegetable or olive oil cooking spray.
Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe - Tender, juicy, crispy and cheesy baked chicken parmesan! More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. I love to serve Baked Parmesan Chicken with Parmesan Rice or garlic shells and steamed broccoli. This is a super simple weeknight meal the whole family will love.
Baked Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook 16 oz of fettuccine as instructed on the package.
- Shred 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread bread crumbs into thin layer onto a cookie sheet, mix in Parmesan cheese, and spray with a light coat of cooking spray. Place in oven for 3-5 minutes to lightly browned and crispy, set aside to cool.
- Rinse chicken breast with water and a small amount of vinegar to clean..
- Fillet each chicken breast into 8 thin halves and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix milk, eggs, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg wash and then bread crumbs. Coat both sides evenly shake off excess and place on a roasting pan. (using a roasting pan allows the fat drip through the bottom of the tray and keep your chicken crispy). Bake 20 min at 350°.
- With a spoon, coat one side of each chicken breast with pasta sauce.
- Place a generous amount of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta sauce and bake 15-20 min at 350° until internal temp reached 165°.
- Serve each chicken breast on a bed of Fettuccine (topping with fresh basil if available).
Healthier than classic Chicken Parmesan, this delicious Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe (Chicken Parmigiana) is baked, not fried, for an easy and flavorful guilt-free Italian dinner. Easy baked chicken parmesan topped with fresh mozzarella and basil. Chicken parmesan is one of those classic and delicious Italian dishes that you can't go wrong with. I like to serve my baked chicken parmesan over cooked noodles that have a little more marinara Here's my Baked Chicken Parmesan Recipe. I hope you give it a try soon.