Chicken Parmesan with Broccoli and Linguine Easy.
You can cook Chicken Parmesan with Broccoli and Linguine Easy using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan with Broccoli and Linguine Easy
- Prepare of Chicken----------.
- It's 1-1/2 pound of chicken patties.
- It's As needed of oil to fry chicken.
- You need of Sauce---------.
- You need 29 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chopped basil.
- It's 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- You need 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It's of Linguine and Broccoli---------.
- Prepare 1 pound of Linguine.
- Prepare 3 quarts of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 pound of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It's 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- It's 2-1/2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Toppings--------.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Chicken Parmesan with Broccoli and Linguine Easy step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fry the chicken in hot oil till crispy.
- Make the sauce with tomato sauce, garlic, salt, sugar, basil, parsley, onion powder, and parmesan cheese. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Boil the Linguine with the water for 3 minutes add the broccoli and boil 7 minutes more..
- Drain and add parsley, salt, oil, and parmesan cheese. Mix well..
- Put chicken in a baking pan and add sauce, just enough to coat the chicken.
- Cover with cheeses. Bake for 20 minutes..
- Let rest 7 minutes..
- Add Linguine and Broccoli to a plate. Add more sauce to taste..
- Top the Linguine with Chicken Parmesan pattied.
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.