You can cook Chicken Parmigiana using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmigiana
- It's 2 of large chicken breasts.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 2 cups of Italian bread crumbs.
- It's 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 jar of Sacla Italia Parmigiana Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare 4 slices of fresh thinly sliced mozzarella.
- You need 3/4 of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 box of 12-16 oz penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 jar of garlic alfredo sauce.
Chicken Parmigiana instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Also get skillet or pan ready to fry with olive oil on medium-high.
- Coat chicken in flour, then dip in whisked egg then coat with bread crumbs. Immediately put it on pan to avoid it being soggy. Fry on both sides about 3 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Pour half of the Parmigiana sauce into small dish pan, place cooked chicken over it. Lay 2 mozzarella slices on both chicken and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese..
- Pour rest of Parmigiana sauce on top and cook for about 15-18 minutes..
- While that's cooking, cook noodles until done and then mix the alfredo sauce with noodles..
- Place cooked chicken on top of noodles and enjoy!.
- I make a garden salad and bread sticks to go with it.