You can cook Chicken Parmesan using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- It's 4 of each - 4-6 ounce chicken breast (About 1 inch thick).
- Prepare of Seasoned Flour Mixture.
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare of Egg Wash.
- Prepare 2 of each egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need of Seasoned Bread Crumb Mixture.
- It's 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- It's 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It's 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare of Oil as needed to brown off the chicken.
- Prepare 16 ounces of Linguine pasta- follow the directions on the box.
- You need 24 ounces of favorite red sauce.
- Prepare 2 ounces of Parmesan- if desired.
- Prepare 2 ounces of mozzrela cheese- if desired.
Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Mix the egg and milk together to make the egg wash..
- Mix the flour, salt, pepper, garlic and oregano to make the seasoned flour mixture..
- Mix the bread crumbs,oil,Parmesan cheese,oregano,garlic powder,salt and pepper to make the season bread crumb mixture..
- Dip the chicken breast in the egg-wash then dip the chicken into the seasoned flour..
- Then dip back into the egg-wash and then into the seasoned bread crumb mixture coating both sides well. Place on a sheet tray and repeat for the next 3 chicken breast..
- In a skillet add enough oil to coat the bottom of the hot pan. Place the chicken in the pan and cook until lightly golden brown and delicious color on both sides,remove and place on a sheet pan and finish in a 350 degree oven. It takes about 20 minutes. The chicken should reach an internal temperature 165 degrees..
- I like to sprinkle Parmesan and mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken and let it melt in the last 10 minutes of cooking in the oven..
- I serve with pasta and sauce..