You can cook Chicken Parmesan using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan
- It's 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken (breast or tenders).
- You need 1 cup of Italian breadcrumbs.
- It's 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheese (mozerella or pizza blend).
Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Mix eggs with a fork. In a separate container mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese..
- Pound out chicken to approximately 3/4 of an inch thick. Dip each piece of chicken in eggs (cover both sides completely) and the into bread crumb mixture..
- In a shallow baking dish pour 1/2 a jar of sauce on the bottom. Place each coated piece of chicken on top of sauce..
- Bake uncovered for 20 mins at 350F.
- After baking for 20 minutes pour additional sauce on top of chicken and top with shredded cheese. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly..
- Serve with spaghetti!.