Rotisserie Chicken Parmesan Crunchwrap.
You can cook Rotisserie Chicken Parmesan Crunchwrap using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rotisserie Chicken Parmesan Crunchwrap
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded rotisserie chicken.
- You need 1/4 cup of mexican or Cheddar cheese blend.
- You need 1 of large burrito wrap.
- Prepare 1 of crunchy tostada.
- It's 3 tablespoons of Sarayo (2 parts mayo, 1 part siriacha).
- It's 1 teaspoon of parmesan cheese.
Rotisserie Chicken Parmesan Crunchwrap step by step
- Shred your rotisserie chicken into a bowl and mix it together with the Sarayo to make a spicy chicken salad..
- Heat up large burrito wrap on a stovetop skillet. Place tostada in the middle and add your cheese and spicy chicken salad overtop being sure not to go over the tostada..
- Make the folds by folding up one side and making continuous folds in one direction starting near the middle of the previous fold until you have closed the wrap..
- Grill on the stovetop to seal in the bottom or put in an oven or toaster oven for 10 minutes to seal the bottom folds together..