Chicken Parmigiana (sorta).
You can have Chicken Parmigiana (sorta) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmigiana (sorta)
- It's 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tbs of powdered parmesean cheese.
- Prepare 1 (24 oz) of can pasta sauce (I use Hunts).
- Prepare 1 box of spaghetti noodles.
Chicken Parmigiana (sorta) step by step
- Before doing anything else, set a large pot full of water on to boil. (For the noodles) while waiting for it to boil, start working with your chicken..
- Cut chicken breasts into chunks or strips (whatever you prefer) and then prepare your eggs and bread crumbs by putting them into bowls. Add the parmesean cheese to the bread crumbs and mix together..
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg and then into the bread crumbs. When done, oil a frying pan and place chicken pieces in. They will take about 2 minutes on each side..
- By this time the pot of water should be boiling so go ahead and add your spaghetti noodles. Keep an eye on those while finishing your chicken..
- Once the chicken is done cooking leave it in the pan and pour over your can of pasta sauce. Let that cook while you drain your noodles..
- All done! You can add your noodles to the chicken and sauce or leave it seperate, your choice. Enjoy. :).