Chicken Parmesan Meatballs.
You can have Chicken Parmesan Meatballs using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- It's of Base.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of ground chicken.
- It's 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- It's 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pecorino or Parmesan.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 1 pinch of pepper.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1 of egg, whisked.
- You need 1/2 of lemon zest.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 14 oz of store bought pizza sauce.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 4 oz of mozzarella.
- Prepare of Salad.
- You need 1 of Tuscan kale salad.
- You need 1 of shallots.
- It's 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It's 1 of pepper.
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a large bowl, gently mix together the base..
- Shape into lacrosse-ball sized balls (slightly smaller than tennis ball) and place a few inches apart on a baking sheet..
- In a small bowl mix a spoonfol of pizza sauce with olive oil and brush this mixture on top of each meatball..
- Place in to heated oven and bake for 15 minutes..
- Remove meatballs from oven, put some sauce on top of each meatball, and cover each with a slice of Mozzarella..
- Place back to oven for another 3 to 5 minutes, until cheese is golden..
- Heat remaining pizza sauce in a small pan..
- Serve meatballs with a dollop of sauce and a raw Tuscan kale salad that has been shredded and tossed with shallots, olive oil, salt and pepper..