You can cook Chicken Parmigiana using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmigiana
- It's 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of cloves garlic, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh parsley.
- It's 1/4 cup of fresh basil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh oregano.
- You need 16 oz of tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pepper.
- It's 1 box of uncooked spaghetti.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It's 2 of chicken breasts.
- It's 3/4 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
Chicken Parmigiana step by step
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in large sauce pan.
- Saute onions 2-3 minutes until translucent.
- Add garlic and saute additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste.
- Add chopped herbs, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Simmer and stir at least 30 minutes, the longer you simmer and stir the better.
- Once marinara is ready pour 1/4 cup onto foil lined pan, place chicken on top of marinara and pour additional 1/4 cup on top of chicken, sprinkle mozzarella on top..
- Bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes.
- In separate pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil with 1 tablespoon of salt. Add spaghetti and boil, uncovered, 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Once spaghetti is cooked mix with remaining marinara. Top with finished chicken, take a picture and let me know what you think! :).