In One Pot Chicken Parmesan.
You can have In One Pot Chicken Parmesan using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of In One Pot Chicken Parmesan
- You need 1 lb of Chicken.
- It's 4 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 each of Green Bell Pepper.
- It's 1 each of Shallot.
- It's 14 1/2 oz of can Diced Tomatos.
- You need 4 cup of Chicken Broth.
- It's 1/3 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- It's 2 tsp of Oregano.
- It's 1 pinch of Hot Pepper Seeds.
- It's 2 cup of Dry Rotini or Penne Pasta.
In One Pot Chicken Parmesan step by step
- Mince garlic and chop up shallot, green pepper, and raw chicken..
- In large cooking pot add all ingredients, except pasta, and cook for roughly 40 to 45 minutes on a lower medium heat, stirring occasionally..
- Then add 2 cups uncooked pasta and cook an additional 10 minutes on medium heat, or until aldente..