Chicken parmesan. Chicken Parmesan is a classic for a reason! Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese.
This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love! This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite! Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly. You can have Chicken parmesan using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken parmesan
- Prepare of chicken and coating.
- You need 8 medium of chicken breasts boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 6 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 5 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 1/4 cup of Hungarian paprika.
- It's 1/4 cup of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's of sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of margarine.
- It's 30 oz of Hunts tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of basil dried.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar, more if you like sweet less if you dont.
- It's 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar aged in oak barrel four years.
- It's 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano dried.
- You need 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of cheeses.
- You need 2/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 3 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's 2/3 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. When you're craving chicken Parmesan, this is exactly what you'd want. This baked chicken parmesan is golden brown crispy chicken breasts smothered in marinara sauce and melted cheese. A lighter take on the classic chicken parmesan that tastes like something you'd.
Chicken parmesan instructions
- Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
- Take eggs half cup water mix together well take put spices for chicken in a ziploc bag.
- Cut the chicken In half lengthwise put into ziploc bag shake coating all the chicken with spices. Put chicken into egg wash dredge into panko breadcrumbs back into egg wash and back to panko double coating chicken set on baking pan that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- After all the chicken is coated and put on pan put into oven bake 40 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking take tomato sauce margarine heat in a pot add your spices for sauce mix well.
- After 40 minutes take chicken out coat with sauce then add in order listed parmesan cheese, then mozzarella I made two with just cheddar after the sauce.
- The reason 2 cheddar my oldest don't like parmesan or mozzarella.
- Put back in oven 25 -30 minutes after that let sit 12 minutes serve hope you enjoy.
- You could sub the chicken with eggplant slice it into half inch/ 13mm thick and add spices add quarter cup of olive oil shake in bag and do the same as the chicken..
Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti. So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. This easy, top-rated chicken Parmesan recipe is a family favorite!