Chicken Parmesan Casserole. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Parmesan Casserole. Chicken Parmesan Casserole takes all of the flavors we love in our favorite Chicken Parmesan Chicken Parmesan Casserole starts with tender chunks of cooked chicken. Top the Chicken Parmesan Casserole with mozzarella, Parmesan and breadcrumbs for that perfect Chicken Parm flavor and crunch.
It is starting to cool down outside and a good casserole is comfort food at its finest. A family favorite freezer meal that is super easy to make. This real food, healthy dinner recipe is also freezer friendly. You can have Chicken Parmesan Casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Prepare 3 of large boneless skinless chicken breast (cooked and cubed).
- It's 1 1/2 of jars of fav spaghetti sauce(I used three cheese prego).
- You need 1 box of pasta cooked al dente (I used rigatoni).
- It's 2 cup of crushed croutons (I used garlic and butter).
- You need 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Chicken Parmesan Casserole is a quick weeknight meal that is ready to bake in ten minutes with mozzarella, Parmesan, tomato sauce and a crouton crunch topping for the perfect Chicken. Chicken Parmesan Casserole is a quick and easy recipe, made with leftover chicken, parmesan, mozzarella and tomato paste. Minimum prep work and great taste. This gooey, cheesy, ultra-comforting Chicken Parmesan Casserole is easy enough to throw For the most flavorful Chicken Parmesan Casserole, our test kitchen recommends using Rao's marinara.
Chicken Parmesan Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add ur cooked pasta to a 9x13 baking dish. Drizzle pasta with olive oil.
- Add your cooked, cubed chicken on top of pasta. I cubed my chicken seasoned it with italian seasoning and pan fried it in olive oil and minced garlic.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of crushed croutons on top of chicken.
- Pour spaghetti sauce all over pasta and chicken. You can use just 1 jar I like my pasta with a lot of sauce.
- Add mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and rest of crushed croutons.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 25 minutes. Remove foil and cook for another 5 minutes.
I love casseroles, especially at the end of a long day. There's something just so satisfying about throwing everything into a dish and popping it into the. While the pasta is baking, prepare the Parmesan streusel. In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter. Delectable Chicken Parmesan Casserole combines crispy panko breaded chicken bites, pasta, marinara and a winning three cheese combination.